Bicycle Accident - Motor Vehicle Accident
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, you have a right to hold the party responsible accountable.
At Kraff Law Group, we will take on the insurance companies and responsible parties to help you get the compensation you deserve.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT:
- Call 911.
- Exchange insurance information.
- Take photographs of all vehicles involved.
- Allow emergency services to examine all of your pain complaints.
- Do not discuss the accident with the other driver or anyone other than the police.
- Do not sign any paperwork from the insurance company
- Do not post about your accident on social media.
- Do not wait to seek medical treatment for your injuries.
- We will help you find a reputable mechanic.
- We will recover the full value of your property damage from the insurance company.
- We will file your lost earnings claim.
- We will ensure you are fully compensated for your lost earnings.
We will assist you in finding reputable doctors in the area where you reside. We will help you find a reputable specialist for your specific injury.
We will help you recover your medical costs from the insurance company. We will work to minimize your out of pocket expenses.
We will help you recover maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.
Under Florida law, ordinary negligence causes of action are subject to a two-year statute of limitations (Time limit to bring a claim). The only exception to this is when the claimant is a minor age eight or younger, in which case the seven-year period does not bar an action brought on behalf of a minor on or before the child’s eighth birthday