General Negligence - Premise Liability
At Kraff Law Group, we will take on the insurance companies and responsible parties to help you get the compensation you deserve.
SOME COMMON EXAMPLES OF NEGLIGENCE
- Escalator/Elevator accidents.
- Swimming pool injuries.
- Insufficient lighting.
- Improper signage.
- Failure to warn.
- Falling objects.
- Damaged or deteriorating structures.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INJURED AS A RESULT OF SOMEONE'S NEGLIGENCE
- Call 911
- Report the incident to the proper authorities.
- Get a copy of the incident report.
- Take photographs of any defects which contributed to the incident.
- Get contact information for potential witnesses.
- Allow emergency services to examine all of your pain complaints.
- Do not post about your accident on social media.
- Do not wait to seek medical treatment for your injuries.
We will ensure you are fully compensated for your lost earnings.
We will assist you in finding reputable doctors in the area where you reside. We will help you find a reputable specialist for your specific injury.
We will help you recover your medical costs from the insurance company or responsible party. We will work to minimize your out of pocket expenses.
We will help you recover maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.
Under Florida law, ordinary negligence causes of action are subject to a two-year statute of limitations (Time limit to bring a claim). The only exception to this is when the claimant is a minor age eight or younger, in which case the seven-year period does not bar an action brought on behalf of a minor on or before the child’s eighth birthday