Negligent Security - Premise Liability
If you are a victim of an attack, threat, or sustain injury you may be entitled to compensation.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Report the incident to proper authorities (Police, Security, Management etc.)
- Get a copy of the incident report
- Take photographs of your injuries.
- Get contact information for potential witnesses.
- Allow emergency services to examine all of your pain complaints.
- Do not post about your accident on social media.
- Do not wait to seek medical treatment for your injuries.
We will ensure you are fully compensated for your lost earnings.
We will assist you in finding reputable doctors in the area where you reside. We will help you find a reputable specialist for your specific injury.
We will help you recover your medical costs from the insurance company or responsible party. We will work to minimize your out of pocket expenses.
We will help you recover maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.
Under Florida law, ordinary negligence causes of action are subject to a two-year statute of limitations (Time limit to bring a claim). The only exception to this is when the claimant is a minor age eight or younger, in which case the seven-year period does not bar an action brought on behalf of a minor on or before the child’s eighth birthday